These are books I like for children because they help you learn about a topic from first principles. Through interesting stories. They are the opposite of a text book on that topic.
A few suggestions on how to read them:
- Don’t read them cover to cover. Just read sections in random order. Go to the sections that look interesting
- Teach what u read. Talk about it. If you can’t teach some one and get confused, read again
- If you liked a concept and want to know more, just pause and research online
- Maintain a notebook in which you write down your takeaways. If you can mind map it, even better
- Kindle offers a sample version. Always read a sample before buying it
Here are some recommendations for children …